Thursday, September 24, 2009

High Fashion Thursday, Issue #5: Special TIFF 2009 Edition!

Hello, my pretties, and welcome to another edition of High Fashion Thursday!

Every year I say to myself that I plan on going to the Toronto International Film Festival, that I'll buy the pass that will get me into any movie that I want, and take some vacation time from work so that I can devote a good schedule to some marathon movie-watching a few rows away from celebrities.  It would also give me a great excuse to wear some of those fabulous dresses I have in my closet just dying for a night out.

I couldn't make it this year, but that's beside the point.  I'm just more sorry that I didn't get a chance to see these beautiful works of wearable art with my own eyes.  Take a look and see what I mean!

Jennifer Connelly at Roy Thomson Hall for Creation, wearing Bogetta Veneta

Drew Barrymore at Ryerson Theatre for Whip It..., wearing Alexander McQueen

Amanda Seyfried at Ryerson Theatre for Jennifer's Body, wearing Valentino



Tom Ford at Isabel Bader Theatre for his directoral debut in A Single Man, wearing a self-designed suit

Oprah Winfrey at Roy Thomson Hall for Precious: Based On The Novel 'Push' By Sapphire in DeanZign by Angela Dean

Megan Fox at Ryerson Theatre for Jennifer's Body, wearing Valentino

 Natalie Portman, wearing Lanvin

Radha Mitchell at the Elgin Theatre for The Waiting City, unknown designer


Well, I can always wait and hope for next year ... right?

Check out every Thursday for more 'High Fashion'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...