Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September Make n' Tell Challenge, Day #15: Fruit in the Evening ...

Good day to all!  It's time for the September Make n' Tell Challenge of the day!

I have a food deyhydrater my parents had given me when I had moved out.  My stepmom tries to snack healthy all the time, but even chocolate can defeat the best of 'em.  It's been sitting in the kitchen for ages, and I've decided now that I'm not infested with the evil cold, I'd cut some fruit and put it to work!  I started with apples the other day to make sure it's still working ... it does!  So, I've loaded the dehydrater this evening with a cornucopia of fruits - peaches, grapes and strawberries.

We'll see tomorrow morning how they look!


I'll be working a double shift tomorrow, so this is an earlier night than most.  I'll be catching up with my September Make n' Tell friends tomorrow evening!  Why don't you pay them a visit, and tell them I say hello!

A Frayed Knot Knits
www.afrayedknotknits.com

BeadCrazed by Lisa Lutz
lisalutz.blogspot.com

Brainphreak
www.brainphreak.com

Designs by Victoria
dbvictoria.blogspot.com

Life Stiles
iron-chef-bbq.livejournal.com

Mrs Gryphon
mrsgryphon.blogspot.com

The Tote Trove
thetotetrove.blogspot.com


previous September Make n' Tell Challenges:
Day #2 - The first Make n' Tell giveaway! Congrats to Tracy from The Tote Trove!
Day #10 & #11
Day #12 - Happy Birthday, Dad!
Day #13
Day #14

1 comment:

Lisa Lutz said...

Mmmmm! Can't wait to see how your dried fruit turns out! I have one of those dehydrators too, collecting dust in the back of my kitchen cupboard. Maybe I'll pull it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...