Monday, September 7, 2009

September Make n' Tell Challenge, Day #7: The Twitter Signs Are Finished!

Whew!  Made it for the September Make n' Tell Challenge!

I hope everyone had a great Labour Day weekend!  Most of it was suffering through a migraine, and was lucky that it subsided for our trip to the Canadian National Exhibition.  I managed to snag some goodies from the Arts & Crafts Building that I'll be showing off soon.  I'm returning to work tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure I had finished the Twitter signs for Long & McQuade Brampton to bring in tomorrow.  So I hunkered over as soon as I got home and got to work.  Yee-haw!  They're done!

 



The final touch I need to throw on are the Long & McQuade logos in the speech bubbles.  I don't have any more to cut out, so I'll wait until I get to work tomorrow to throw them on.  Between you and me, with all I can do here, they're done!  They're finally done!

I've got part of tomorrow's Make n' Tell somewhat organized ... here's a little taste ...



I'm tuckered out!  I think I'll head to bed pretty soon, but not before I visit my September Make n' Tell Challenge friends!


Knits and cuts are furiously made!
A Frayed Knot Knits


Bread, apples and tomatoes in the kitchen!
Brainphreak


Keep yourself in some elegant shade!
Designs by Victoria

Something's afoot ... we'll find out soon!
Life Stiles

A new take on weaving buttons!
Mrs Gryphon

I can help you with that candy eating if you need more wrappers!
The Tote Trove




previous September Make n' Tell Challenges:

Day #2 - Everyone who entered receives a gift! Email designbycassandra@hotmail.com with your mailing address!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...