Friday, October 16, 2009

Late Night Friday Covets, Issue #7: The Birthday List Continues!

My birthday looms closer, and birthday money might be coming my way.  If I received millions of dollars, by chance, on my birthday, what would I spend it on?

Why, that's what the Late Night Friday Covets are for!

Antarctic - quartz and sterling silver ring, Jealousydesigns.etsy.com

 
I'm A Dirty Hipster mask/necklace, punchdrunkprincess.etsy.com

Hand-dip dyed purple fringe and chain necklace, threehorses.etsy.com


Ophelia's Flower, EverydayDiamonds.etsy.com (Thanks for holding it for me!)

Upcycled suitcase pet bed, vintagerenaissance.etsy.com

Harvest Time Evil Eye pendant, Floweredsky.etsy.com

Oh, there's probably lots more, but these ones are certainly deeply considered than the rest!

Stay tuned for more Late Night Friday Covets!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...