Friday, January 22, 2010

A Very Etsy Christmas: Supporting Handmade for the Holidays

Spoiling myself a little bit over the holidays, I took to Etsy for some of my holiday shopping ... while finding some gifts for myself!

The Hootie Owl necklace and Olivine Green candle holder both came from summerscreations.etsy.com.  I had my eye on this necklace for a while, and the candle holder was a present from 'Santa' to my boyfriend, Nick - who loves candles, seemingly.


 
This awesome tote came from my friend Tracy at thetotetrove.etsy.com, and was a gift to my sister-in-law.  She surprised me with a small matching change purse inside!  (The postcard had a message from Tracy, and it's of an Andy Warhol painting of a Corvette, that I still have on my fridge!  It's awesome!)

Visit their shops to find more awesome stuff!

Photos provided by their respective Etsy shops.

1 comment:

The Tote Trove said...

Thanks for featuring the tote! I'm so glad you and your sister-in-law liked everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...