Friday, February 26, 2010

Late Night Friday Covets, Issue #8: Spring Is In The Air ...

It's another Late Night Friday Covets!  Boy, has it been a while!

I'm looking forward to the green grass and green trees and warm, breezy sweater weather.  All this talk of trees and sun makes me want spring even more.  So, I turn to Etsy to settle my craving for bountiful colours of warmer days to come.

Enjoy!

 Nuno Felt Ruffle Scarf - Daffodil, fullenstar.etsy.com

Set Hope Free: Over the Rainbow V-Neck Bib necklace, rosebudlips.etsy.com

Helen drawstring dress, cocoricooo.etsy.com

Oversized Wool Wrap in Charcoal Grey, no. 4, artlab.etsy.com

Interlude: a Photographic Art Pendant, cameraSHYphotography.etsy.com

Springtime Sparrow earrings, emilysattic.etsy.com

Mod Orange handbag, jensbags.etsy.com

Chocolate Pearl Twig bracelet, sweetfindings4you.etsy.com

Add to your own covet list and visit designbycassandra.etsy.com!

4 comments:

Fullenstar said...

Such a fabulous collection! Spring is certainly in the air. Thank you so much for including my nuno!

patricia said...

I love your choice of colors against the grays. Thrilled that you included artlab! Thank you so much! x

Shari said...

Love your collection, enjoyed viewing the many other artist and designers featured in your Blog! Bring on the warm weather!!! Thanks so much for including Emily's Attic

Jen said...

I can't wait for spring- and seeing all these gorgeous items makes me want it to come even sooner :) Thanks for including JensBags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...