Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, Issue #10: A Walk With Shiva

It's been a little while since I've posted a photo essay!

Monday was my birthday and had taken the day off to have a fun little photo shoot with Dan McNab, a friend and hobby photographer who's natural eye behind the lense has astounding results.  (You'll see more about him in next week's Wordless Wednesday, but you can check out his blog for yourself here!)  A rainstorm threatened the area in the afternoon, so we got started early in the day.  The afternoon was mine - inspired by our little photographic adventure, I leashed up Shiva, sportin' her new Mr. Soft Top sweater and grabbed my camera for a nice walk through the Brampton Cemetery and parts of downtown Brampton.  I couldn't have asked for a nicer day.























Photography credit: Cassandra Watsham
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...