Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Please, do pardon the absence over the past few weeks, as it has been quite busy - I'm sure it has for all of you! You were all in my thoughts this holiday season, itching to get back to blogging and sharing some new stuff with you all!  Among the many things that made it a 'handmade Christmas', I made some delectable Apple Cinnamon Banana muffins for a potluck at work, and decorated my own gingerbread house with some good friends.


The tree will be down any day now, so here's a picture of our tree this year in all its glory, full of handmade decorations from friends, family and what we made ourselves.  Placing these small tokens of friendship and love on a symbol that represents a spirit of giving, wonder and magic always makes my heart swell.  Maybe that's why I hate taking it down every year.


Hope everyone has a wonderful start to 2011!  Here's to a year full of new adventures yet to be had!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...