Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Change has happened!

I apologize for the "dropped-off-the-face-of-the-Earth" absence!  I've missed you all very much, and I'm looking forward to getting back to getting my hands dirty.  

You probably remember a somewhat 'cryptic' post I had put up a little while ago, talking about a "shit-or-get-off-the-pot" change in life.  Well, it's all happening!

I am happy to announce that I am embarking on a fantastic career in teaching youth the craft of theatre arts!  I will be working with Synergy Performing Arts Academy and am excited for the opportunity to help shape young minds in performance arts, something I feel very passionate about and has been a part of my life since I was three apples high myself. 

I'll be documenting this exciting journey on my music and theatre performance blog, The Pursuit, along with some pictures of our production of Shout! The Mod Musical that has just wrapped up.  From one opportunity to another, it's an experience to remember that has helped me push forward!  Thanks to everyone for your support!

1 comment:

Lisa @FishyFaceDesigns said...

Congradulations.... I can not wait to follow your progress... what a fantastic thing to be apart of!!!!
Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...